MyOnyx 4-Channel Encoder System
The MyOnyx device is a portable, rechargeable device for surface EMG biofeedback and electrostimulation which offers three functionality modes: standalone, remote control with an Android device and PC controlled with Windows software.
MyOnyx: Portable & Wireless
Operates alone, with a mobile app or PC software
By therapists for therapists
- Implementing the best Evidence and current concepts of Motor learning, neuroplasticity, and patient centered care and engagement.
- Setting the stage for the clinician to bring their own knowledge and expertise into the treatment, rather than offering a one-size-fits-all solution
MyOnyx gives you quick and easy access to a wide variety of modalities, with state-of-the-art advanced features:
- Electrostimulation: 4 channels of fully customizable powerful stimulation
- SEMG Surface Electromyography: 2 channels of 2048s/s raw signal. A plethora of feedback types and options: games, music, and animations. Simple or detailed reviewing, editing and reporting features. Measure patient muscle activation efforts, and teach relaxation, activation or fine motor control with the power of Biofeedback
- ETS EMG-Triggered Stimulation: state of the art modality allows patients to start a task actively, and be assisted by electrostimulation once reaching a set threshold, thereby rewarding effort with movement and promoting neuroplasticity